[Talk-TW] OSC and OSM Hakkaido

Furukawa furushare於gmail.com
Tue 4月 14 02:28:43 UTC 2015

Dear Taiwan OSM members

Ni hao !
I'm Yasuto FURUKAWA, in Hokkaido Univ., OSM Hokkaido mapper and
OSGeoJP committee member.
We welcome you to Hokkaido.
(And I have visited Taiwan, 2times. ; -) )

So I have made the good price and comfortable hotel (inn) list in sapporo,
Please use it as a reference
http://bit.ly/1DCyWvq

As you know, in this term (10-16,Jul), we have big festival in Sapporo
central area
and Jul-Aug is best season for visitor.
Therefore you will hard to find to good price hotel, sorry.
the price of ordinary hotel is 7500-10000 JPN (!)

However, you'd better to pay another contents (easting, souvenir etc)
in Hokkaido,
The list show mainly guesthouse have a good reputation from foreign
visitor or students.
if you need ordinary hotels information please ask me.
>From these hotels, You can move to The Sapporo Convention center  by
subway with 10-15min

Let me know if you need anything

Best regards