[Talk-TW] Join State of the Map Asia October 1-2, 2016 in Manila, Philippines

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale於gmail.com
Sat 7月 9 06:30:28 UTC 2016

Dear everyone,

[crosspost]

We are happy to announce that the 2nd State of the Map Asia will
happen in Manila, Philippines on October 1-2, 2016. Two days in the
Philippines with talks, discussions, and workshops all around the free
and open map of the world.

This is a free event (no registration fee), if you plan to join, head
over to the website to register.

http://stateofthemap.asia/

Call for proposal/prsentations is here: http://stateofthemap.asia/program.html

In the coming weeks, we will announce the scholarship applications and
other details. We are also looking for sponsors to cover for food and
other expenses needed to make this awesome.  If you are interested,
please contact: osmpilipinas+sotmasia2016於gmail.com

We hope the OSM community in Asia and all over the world can join.

Maning Sambale
In behalf of the SOTM-Asia 2016 Organizing Team