[Talk-TW] Fwd: Question regarding translating Taiwanese addresses in English

Dennis Raylin Chen b92612009於gmail.com
Mon 3月 7 04:56:44 UTC 2016

Hi Pierre

I notice the thing you mention when I rearrange the name tag, for
separating Chinese and English name of a street.

The Post Office way of translation is the same as the street label I saw
around Taipei

I'm not quite sure the situation in another place in Taiwan.

I agree with you for the first Aly, Ln then the road or street name approach

Denis, Supaplex on OSM