[Talk-TW] MapRoulette challenges for Taiwan, fixing road issues

Andrew Wiseman andrew_wiseman於apple.com
Tue 4月 30 17:20:34 UTC 2019

Hello OSM Taiwan,

This is Andrew from Apple’s Maps team. We recently used our Atlas data analysis tool (https://github.com/osmlab/atlas) to look for a few types of potential issues with road data, such as roads with overly sharp angles, roads that cross but aren’t connected to each other, and areas where navigation in or out is impossible, perhaps due to missing road segments or incorrect one-way tags. I posted the results of those checks on MapRoulette, a tool that lets you go through potential issues one by one and either correct them or indicate they are not a problem. I wanted to let you know they are available in case others wanted to try fixing some of them — I also plan to go through some of them myself.

In MapRoulette you can either pick a random task to fix or click on a specific one. If you want to do tasks around a certain location, such as somewhere you are familiar with, you can click one one, then select “Nearby: Next Task"

The checks are:

	• Taiwan Impossible Routing: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4211
	• Taiwan Sharp Angle Roads: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4212
	• Taiwan Floating Ways: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4213
	• Taiwan Crossing Ways: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4214

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thank you,

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | iPhone: +1.202.270.4464 | andrew_wiseman於apple.com <mailto:andrew_wiseman於apple.com>