[Talk-TW] 删除“ WikiProject”前缀 / Removing "WikiProject" prefix

Daniel Capilla dcapillae於gmail.com
日 2月 16 09:21:59 UTC 2020

自动贩卖机: 你好 我是来自西班牙的Daniel。我想更改维基的名称
与台湾测绘项目有关的页面,以删除“ Wikiproject” 根据页面名称约定[1]作为前缀。
与台湾制图项目相关的页面的名称应为 建议使用“ Taiwan”(地名)代替“
Wikiproject Taiwan” 根据Wiki约定。这是我已经做出的改变
美国[2],加拿大[3],西班牙[4],澳大利亚[5],新西兰
[6],南非[7],法国[8]和所有西班牙语国家
[9]在Wiki上。以色列,丹麦,挪威,英国,
意大利,德国,印度,俄罗斯和菲律宾也已重命名。 所有带有“
WikiProject”前缀的页面将自动重定向。
在任何情况下都不会断开链接。我会确保一切 就像现在一样正常工作。
你喜欢这个主意吗?我已经在Wiki上发布了此消息,以防您
希望在那里发表评论[10]。 谢谢您的关注!来自西班牙的问候。 问候, 丹尼尔

[English]

Hi,

I am Daniel, from Spain. I would like to change the name of the wiki
pages related to the Taiwan mapping project to remove the "Wikiproject"
prefix according to the pages name conventions [1].

The name of the pages related to the Taiwan mapping project would be
"Taiwan" (name of place) instead of "Wikiproject Taiwan", as recommended
by the wiki conventions. It is a change that I have already made in
United States [2], Canada [3], Spain [4], Australia [5], New Zealand
[6], South Africa [7], France [8], and all Spanish-speaking countries
[9] on the Wiki. The pages of Israel, Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom,
Italy, Germany, India, Russia and Philippines have also been renamed.

All pages with "WikiProject" prefix will be redirected automatically.
There will be no broken links in any case.  I'll make sure everything
works correctly, just like now.

Do you like the idea? I have posted this message on the wiki in case you
prefer to comment there [10].

Thank you for you attention! Greetings from Spain.

Regards,
Daniel

[1]https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wiki_organisation#Pages_naming_convention
[2]https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_States