[Talk-ug] OSM geoawareness week 2016

Douglas Ssebaggala douglas at mappingday.com
Sat Dec 5 04:43:39 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Despite the fact that our last activity on this list was in May 2015,
we are glad to have you all here. As the new year (2016) approaches we
would like to intensify our activities in Uganda.

This year events for the OSM Geoweek happened in Uganda, and else
where in the global osm communities, but information did not circulate
via this, and lots more happening. This will change in the future...

"This is a list for all people interested in OSM and mapping in
Uganda, to come together and connect with the OSM community both
locally and globally."

It will be nice to hear from any one of the 40 people on this list at
any given interval

--
Yours Truly

Project Coordinator (Mapping day Uganda) | Tel:+256-312-283937 / Mob:
0772-422524
Twitter: @mapuganda | http://www.mappingday.com | Skype: douglo.m

Keep In Touch