[Talk-ug] Come Join the MapUganda Membership

Douglas Ssebaggala erunayo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 00:28:07 UTC 2017

Dear OSM Uganda community,

After quite a long period of inactivity on the list, starting this month we
want to hear from you, (all active and inactive members) we have very good
news on the wonderful work and activities that have happened in the last 12
months.

We could start off with an update on *membership* which will be our key
topic starting the week of 9th October 2017.

Most updates have happened on social media
<https://twitter.com/mapuganda?lang=en>, but more will come your way in the
next couple of weeks, feel free to respond here, or send a direct message
to the MapUganda twitter account if you have any questions/concerns.

Regards,

*Ssebaggala Douglas*
*Acting, Executive Director (MapUganda)*
*OpenStreetMap Uganda *

*Building a network of Mappers in Uganda, creating capacity, Innovation and
opendata.*
*Skype: douglo.m | Twitter: @mapuganda
<http://www.twitter.com/mapuganda>  @douglaseru
<https://twitter.com/douglaseru> | Mob: +256 772 422524*

*Hive Colab, 4th Floor  Kanjokya House, Plot 90, Kanjokya Street,
Kampala - Uganda*