[Talk-ug] OpenStreetMap Data Model for Sports, MapSet

Bert "Araali" Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:26:24 UTC 2018

Not aware of on OSM specific. Maybe you find some more help and
information through the outdoor sports talk list :

There is a good case study made in the UK for mapping and creating
datasets for culture and sports accommodation in general.  You find the
report here:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/71127/DCMS_Mapping_Toolkit.pdf.

I believe key:sport in combination with other tags should fit your needs.