[Talk-ug] Fixing road problems with MapRoulette in Uganda

Andrew Wiseman andrew_wiseman at apple.com
Tue Jul 7 01:06:01 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

We recently updated the MapRoulette challenges in Uganda with new OSM data. Here they are, let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/38973

Thanks!

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | iPhone: +1.202.270.4464 | andrew_wiseman at apple.com <mailto:andrew_wiseman at apple.com>