[Talk-ug] OSM Uganda OSMF Local Chapter application

Joost Schouppe [OSMF secretary] secretary at osmfoundation.org
Sun Nov 22 19:24:52 UTC 2020

 Hi,

You may be aware that *OpenStreetMap Uganda* has applied to become an
official Local Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the
application process, we would like to ask you, the local community in
Uganda, how you feel about this. Do you support this application? Do you
have any questions, comments or concerns?

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on
the OSMF website:
<https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo>
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Uganda
<https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Slovakia>

We will close this round of discussion two weeks from now (7 Dec 2020).
You can reply here or send a message to *board (at) osmfoundation.org*
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you to the OSM Uganda team for this submission

We do hope to hear from you about this!

Best,

Joost Schouppe
*Secretary*
*OpenStreetMap Foundation*

Name & Registered Office:

*OpenStreetMap Foundation*
*St John’s Innovation Centre*
*Cowley Road*
*Cambridge*
*CB4 0WS*
*United Kingdom*

*A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and
WalesRegistration No. 05912761*