[Talk-us-nps] [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - ranger_station

Thomas Colson thomas_colson at nps.gov
Thu Aug 8 11:06:52 UTC 2013

I'd update the definition to state facilities housing law enforcement and/or
visitor assistant services such as those commonly found in National Parks,
Forests, Wildlife Refuges, and State Parks. Tag should not be used on
facilities that do not include a law enforcement function such as
information kiosks or campground registration offices. In most cases, a
single structure will house many of these services.

Current text only references national parks.