[Talk-us-nps] [Imports-us] NPS/GRSM Import: OSM file for review/comment

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:22:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

- A  long name was truncated. "Sugarlands Maintenace Yard Parking C".
- All of the roads seem to have goods=no, and hgv=no. With a park this
large, it seems unlikely that trucks are not allowed in at all.
Perhaps you want to use access=destination instead?
- The file is getting pretty large. I would not add anything else
before upload it.

Otherwise, I did not see anything else to complain about.

Jason