[Talk-us-nps] Lets Get Started

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 22:14:12 UTC 2013

As a frequent visitor to the National Parks and an avid OSM mapper I think
this is great.

I missed US SOTM, but I wonder if it would be beneficial if someone could
facilitate a meeting between local mappers and the local park staff?  I
happen to be near Rocky Mountain NP, but this would apply to other mappers
and other parks as well.  I think it is always good to have made that in
person contact.  If we are doing some field surveying, it would be nice to
let the park staff know, even if our actions are completely within the
regulations.