[Talk-us-nps] Labeling question

Jason Straub straub20 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 18:01:52 UTC 2013

Morning all,

I am working my way around the Pal Alto National Battlefield, and had a couple questions on labeling and visualizing.

First, the main portion of the battlefield has a boundary encompassing the entirety of the official declared boundary of the park.  Now the park does not own all this land.  The eastern half is still privately owned.  Should the boundary be the official or current extent?

Second, the park encompasses the main Palo Alto Unit, and recently added the Resaca de la Palma unit, about 6 miles south of the main park inside Brownsville, TX.  Would it be best/proper to combine these two into a single relation?  Would the separate unit get named somewhere?

Thanks,

Jason