[Talk-us-nps] NPS Points Of Interest: self-guided trails, Dogs Off Leash and Radiator Water

Thomas Colson thomas_colson at nps.gov
Fri May 23 18:33:27 UTC 2014

I like *emergency=water_tank. *

*And dogs=yes, which is keeping with horses=yes that we use for trails. *

*I’d be surprised if any unit allowed off-leash dogs. *

*For the self-guided trail, I think we’re looking for both a tag/icon to
signify the trail head (which is different from a “normal” trailhead in
terms of Icon), as well as tag/symbol for the actual interpretive signs on
the trail? *