[Talk-us] Request for comment on a section of Interstate 40

Victor Snesarev victor.snesarev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:32:45 BST 2008

Steve, Alex, thanks for your reply regarding TIGER data vs. Yahoo imagery.

I used the feedback to edit a section of I-40 in western North Carolina.
Things that I've done:

   - Adjusted the interstate way to match Yahoo imagery
   - Added "ref=I 40" tag. Wiki examples show a space between the "I" and
   "40". Is that right?
   - Deleted "tiger:reviewed=no" tag.
   - At the exit, I split the I-40 way into two ways and inserted a way for
   the bridge with "bridge=yes" tag
   - Added "ref=7" tag to the exit ramps to mark the exit number.

Can someone take a look at these changes and give feedback on what I've
done? Did I miss anything? Should I have done something differently?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=35.73574&lon=-83.0229&zoom=17&layers=B00FTF

Thanks,
Victor