[Talk-us] shp => osm

Morgan Ress morgan at centralnorthside.com
Wed Jul 16 15:28:04 BST 2008

Ian, tell you what - if you put the code up somewhere, I'll write the
how-to page for the wiki.

My sense is that there are a lot of US cities and metro areas with
better data then tiger (like here in Pittsburgh/Allegheny County, Pa),
and that many, if not most, would make it available for OSM.

Thanks,
-Morgan