[Talk-us] Notice!!! West United States Mapping Party Schedule!!!!!

Brandon Aguirre brandon at cloudmade.com
Thu Nov 6 17:39:01 GMT 2008

Hello all,

You are all invited to the following mapping parties!

(1) 11/8-11/9: Portland http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Portland

(2) 11/15-11/16: Seattle http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Seattle

(3) 11/22-11/23: San Diego VENUE TBD, check wiki page for updates

(4) 12/6-12/7: Phoenix VENUE TBD, check wiki page for updates

(5) 12/13-12/14: Las Vegas VENUE TBD, check wiki page for updates

(6) 12/20-12/21: Sacramento VENUE TBD, check wiki page for updates

anyone interested can sign up for the parties via the link to
upcoming.com on each wiki page or feel free to email me directly.

Also, for the cities where venues are not yet set up, feel free to
send suggestions or recommendations!
I'll send reminder email to the talk-us list the week of each party.

Cheers,

Brandon Aguirre
Community Development
CloudMade