[Talk-us] Re Entire town missing - Haverhill, MA

David Newman dfn at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 22 21:57:52 GMT 2008

I contacted one of the importers and it turns out the import of this
town (and two others) errored out during the import and it was never
addressed.  So the options at this point are to try to reimport from
MassGIS or GPS it.

-Dave