[Talk-us] Bay Area Mailing List created

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Nov 25 21:29:02 GMT 2008

Scott Atwood writes:
 > Actually, I've been hesitant to speak up on Talk-us about strictly local
 > issues, because I didn't want to fill others mailboxes with noise that they
 > don't particularly care about.   I rather like the idea of having a separate
 > list, so we can talk about local issues without bothering other folks.

Disagree.  Oh, sure, there are undoubtedly some strictly local issues
that are irrelevant outside the locality to which they apply.  But,
y'know, I can't think of any, so I'd say go ahead and email.  As Dave
said, if you get too boring, we'll kick you off into a local list.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Delegislation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity.