[Talk-us] Bay Area Mailing List created

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Nov 25 22:05:24 GMT 2008

Sarah Manley writes:
 > share them with Talk-us. But I thought it would be helpful to have a
 > localized list that doesn't crowd talk-us with city specific details.

I appreciate that you're trying to be polite, but in my experience,
it's better to wait until people start to complain about the traffic.
A party with too few people is much worse than a party with too many
people.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Delegislation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity.