[Talk-us] Rendering of State Boundaries

Scott Atwood scott.roy.atwood at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:42:00 GMT 2008

I have noticed that for the U.S. map, state boundaries only appear at a zoom
level 9 or higher,  and at zoom levels 9 and 10 they render exactly the same
as county boundaries.   Then county boundaries disappear at zoom level 12
and beyond.
Personally, for the United States, I think state boundaries should be
rendered much more prominently, starting at least at zoom level 5, and
always more prominently than county borders.   Of course, I also think
country borders should be rendered more prominently as well...

-Scott
--
Scott Atwood

Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia.  ~H.G. Wells