[Talk-us] Blame me for JOSM yellowness

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 04:24:14 BST 2009

On 24 Apr 2009, at 14:27 , Russ Nelson wrote:

> On Apr 24, 2009, at 1:26 PM, Apollinaris Schoell wrote:
>>
>> forcing every josm user to accept it is somewhere between ignorance
>> and dictatorship
>
> Your argument, if true, is an argument against ANY change to JOSM.

improvements are always welcome but breaking things for no good reason
is bad.
you didn't provide any good reason why this is useful for a larger
group of people.
the new commit message thing in Josm is annoying too but it is useful
for all. it is only once per upload.

You made the change without communicating it before. and when it was
implemented send a not with  "blame me ..."
you asked for it!