[Talk-us] Auto import US Street Address strips from 2010 census?

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Wed Aug 12 04:32:25 BST 2009

Since the prework for the 2010 census involved thousands of workers
recording street addresses + GPS coordinates, and past census data has been
eligible for OpenStreetMap, I'm wondering if it is feasible to import that
information to create address strips.

   If an import is likely, I would eliminate the step of recording street
address ranges when performing an area survey - thereby being able to survey
a larger area for the same  time investment.

  Thanks,