[Talk-us] NHD Data in CO

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Mon Dec 7 19:41:58 GMT 2009

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 11:03:03AM -0600, Ian Dees wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:59 AM, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
>
> > Are the NHD import people on this list?
> >

> Yes. I am one of them, but it appears that we're distributing the work load
> of uploading, so I'm not sure who is taking that section. If no one else is
> doing it, I would be happy to start uploading it.

And I'm back, at least for now.    Not much new activity on the signup
wiki pages I set up a while ago.

But I've been worried about collisions; for example another local has
been doing his own TIGER 2009 imports in our area, and it's overlaid
some of my hand edits.  Thus my earlier post seeking heuristics for
conflict resolution; hopefully we can automate some or most of that.