[Talk-us] Fwd: Map the National Mall and Parks on January 10th

Katie Filbert filbertk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 02:00:10 GMT 2009

There will be an OpenStreetMap mapping party on January 10th in Washington,
DC, where we will be mapping around the National Mall and parks. (e.g.
Jefferson Memorial).   We invite you to take part.

Some Wikipedians may be joining us, as there is a Wikipedia DC meetup the
day before on January 9th.

Regards,
Katie Filbert