[Talk-us] Import of EPA data

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Wed Dec 16 00:55:57 GMT 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:06 AM, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com <
jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> wrote:

> What urls dont work?

Every one I've tried so far.  Here's one:
http://iaspub.epa.gov/enviro/national_kml.registry_html?p_registry_id=110038277664

See http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/586922112

Which is a Pinch-A-Penny (a pool supplies store), that is listed as
man_made=envionmental_hazard (presumably because it has pool supplies) and
landuse=industrial (which is just plain wrong).  The node is in the middle
of the highway, and I'm not sure exactly where to move it to (I looked up
the address by doing a few google searches, but that didn't help too much).
I'll leave the node around in this state for at least a few days so you can
look at it.