[Talk-us] Import of EPA data

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:42:04 GMT 2009

I have started the process to resolve the URLS that were listed (in
the kml file)

The program will wait between requests so as not to abuse the server.
Some of them are already returning 0. I am going to start to parse the
ones I got already.

I will then parse the data and and start to update the records. At
least we can filter out alot of junk this way.

Again, I am committed to repair any damages I caused. I am a
professional programmer and can code many different solutions. I will
continue to work on this until we have a good solution.

mike

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:22 AM, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com