[Talk-us] US OMSF proposal mission statement v2

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Dec 18 14:58:57 GMT 2009

One of the things we did in the beginning of OSMF is say, roughly, what the budget would be spent on. Therefore, if you prioritized the list of goals and assigned rough budget %'s to them you avoid a lot of problems over what to focus time, money and effort on 1, 2 or 5 years down the line. Doesn't mean they need to be set in stone, but right now everyone might have different ideas over what the most important bits are.

Yours &c.

Steve