[Talk-us] Upcoming Bay Area mapping events

Sarah Manley sarah at cloudmade.com
Thu Feb 12 23:01:36 GMT 2009

Dear All,

We have a great turnout at our last couple of mapping parties in the
Bay Area and I would like to keep the momentum going! Our next event
will be in Berkeley on Feb 28 and March 1. All the details can be
found here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Berkeley_Mapping_Party_Feb2009

We have also started a mapping/open source focused happy hour, which
will kick off on March 4th: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappy_Hour_Bay_Area

Be sure to check the wiki page for other upcoming mapping parties
around the country ( I know there is a Denver, Tampa, Austin/San
Antonio, Chicago, and New Orleans mapping parties all in the near
future!)

Cheers,
Sarah

Sarah Manley