[Talk-us] Boston Mapping Party tickler

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Fri Feb 13 03:20:31 GMT 2009

I'm putting on a mapping party in Boston (Somerville, actually) this
weekend.  I've looked at the map, and while Chris Schmidt has done a
wonderful job importing building outlines (beats the pants of Google
Maps), we need names on the buildings.  And paths in the parks.  And
parking lots.  And store names, and street numbers, and municipal
buildings.  And the list goes on and one.

I know it's Valentine's day.  Bring your honey with you!  It's a party!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Boston for the details.

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson