[Talk-us] Mapping Party in Tampa, 2/28 and 3/1

Matt Toups matthew at cloudmade.com
Mon Feb 23 23:37:14 GMT 2009

Hello OpenStreetMap community!  I'm the new Regional Community
Ambassador for the southeast U.S and I'm gonna be working with you all
to build and strengthen our community of volunteer mappers.

We're holding a mapping party in Tampa, Florida on the weekend of
Saturday February 28 and Sunday March 1. Here are the details:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tampa_Mapping_Party_-_February_2009

It will be fun!  Please let me know if you can make it, and feel free
to add more suggestions and ideas to the wiki.  And keep your eyes on
the map as it gets better and better over the weekend.

Please help spread the word!

thanks,
Matt
--
Matthew Toups, OpenStreetMap.org Regional Community Ambassador
matthew at cloudmade.com  ||  504-684-4676 (504-684-4OSM)  ||  Skype: