[Talk-us] The Greening of Georgia

Theodore Book tbook at libero.it
Wed Feb 25 13:59:31 GMT 2009

Yes, It is USGS Landuse / Land Cover data.  It is 1:100k or 1:250k
resolution, and also slightly dated.  I find it to be pretty good
through zoom 14 or so, (see for example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=34.4717&lon=-84.4287&zoom=14&layers=B000FTF)
but there is some offset, especially around the Atlanta area, that will
take some manual correction.