[Talk-us] Haverhill, MA missing

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Jan 8 02:48:38 GMT 2009

> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Dale Puch <dale.puch at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Just noticed, braintree is also missing, so eotroads_128 and 40
> > freetown 102
> > glouchester 107
> > are not in the completed list of files, but I don't know if that
> > proves they
> > were not uploaded or not.
>
> Gloucester looks pretty empty. rt.128 imported, interstates appear to
> havebeen a separate upload, the rest are user entered by "DialH" which
> makes import more challenging.

eotroads_40 is now in. I did some checking for conflicts, and didn't
find anything major, but I uploaded over what was there, so I'm sure I
caused somewhat of a mess. However, given that the buildings are now in
that area, I figured it was now or never; if I left it, people would
have started tracing it in.

The fact that something is not in the list of completed files is not
relevant; that was just my personal management tool, and once I got the
upload close to done, I stopped moving things around.

I have no problem managing more uploading; i someone tells me what to
do, I'll make it happen. But I don't want to upload over other peole's
stuff, so.

Right now, I'm looking at Haverhill: looks like 495 is all there is.
I'll de-dupe 495 and get that one in.

Has anyone else look at the other 2?

Regards,
--