[Talk-us] Tempe Mapping Party January 24th & 25th

Brandon Aguirre brandon at cloudmade.com
Tue Jan 20 16:53:27 GMT 2009

Hey Everyone!

Remember that the Tempe Mapping Party is this weekend January 24th &
25th at RSP Architects, 502 College Street in downtown Tempe across
the street from the Veterans Ave. / College St. Light Rail Station.

The Agenda for Saturday will roughly run:
10:30am	arrive
	Intro / brief presentation
	GPS demonstration
	Q & A / Discussion
12:00pm	Lunch (provided courtesy of our hosts, RSP Architects)
12:30pm	New Mappers head out with GPS units
	Advanced mappers Hack/Troubleshoot/do some Armchair Mapping
3:00pm	New Mappers return / get JOSM lesson
4:00pm	Wrap-up for day

Sunday's schedule will be same timeframe but with more time for
fieldwork with the GPS units so mappers can travel further or map more.

I hope to see all the local Phoenix Region OSMers there! I'll arrive
in Phoenix around 3pm, so if anyone has questions or would like to get
together, just let me know. (the Wiki link is at the bottom of the
email)

Cheers,

Brandon Aguirre
Community Development