[Talk-us] Where next?

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Jan 28 19:12:22 GMT 2009

I have mapping parties booked for the following cities:

1/31: Potsdam, NY (a practice party in my hometown)
2/14: Boston, MA (technically Somerville, but it's on the T)
2/21: New York, NY

Where should I go next?  I have Baltimore, Philadelphia, and
Pittsburgh on my plate.  Anybody wanting me to come to one of these
cities sooner rather than later?  How about talks?  Can I give a talk
to your cycling club or user group?  How about a geography class, or
GIS association?

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Delegislation is a slippery
Cloudmade supports http://openstreetmap.org/    | slope to prosperity.