[Talk-us] County Line Corrections

Minh Nguyen mxn at 1ec5.org
Wed Jan 28 21:08:37 GMT 2009

Kentucky's border along the Ohio River is one example: the border is
defined to be the low water mark of the Ohio-Indiana-Illinois bank as of
the 18th century [1], so it's not the centerline and not quite the
northern riverbank. Along Ohio's section of the river, all the islands
belong to Kentucky or West Virginia.

[1] http://supreme.justia.com/us/444/335/case.html

--
Minh Nguyen<mxn at zoomtown.com>