[Talk-us] County Line Corrections

Alan Brown adbrown1967 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 22:46:47 GMT 2009

I know of some weird cases of borders and rivers, particularly along the Mississippi, where it has changed course.  There's a case near Wilson, Arkansas where the river has changed course, and a few square miles of land on the west side of the river belongs to Tennessee.  However, for obvious practical reasons, the post office that services that area is based in Arkansas - so the same zip code crosses state lines.

-Alan