[Talk-us] Data Upload

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Sun Jul 19 04:07:43 BST 2009

Thanks Tyler and Dave.

I tried bulk_upload.py and it gave me a 404 error.

I then tried the uploader here:

http://www.openstreetmap.pl/balrog/bulkupload/

and it complained that the OSM file was not a 0.6 OSM file. Well, I
created it in the latest version of JOSM...

I then tried bulk_upload.php and it gave me "Fatal error: The API
returned:" and then blank. It's uploaded something, but who knows what?

I'm now trying JOSM again - it's saying 15 hours for a 5Mb upload....

So, does anyone have a reliable means of uploading OSM files created in
JOSM?

Andy

--
Andy