[Talk-us] users and diary nearest home ?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 20:51:56 BST 2009

Would it be possible to see on the nearest users on /user/me page to
see 10 nearest users with activity? Of my 10 nearest, there is one
public edit, and one trace uploaded (for elsewhere), none joined the
city wiki page, and none with activity this year. I guess i can troll
for another 10 by moving my home pos, but filtering for or weighting
distance by  new-or-active would seem useful. Am I missing a way to do
that?

In the Diary, I would like to see nearby entries only sometimes. Is
there a way (besides patches welcome)?

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com