[Talk-us] U.S. Bike Route 76

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:09:22 GMT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Adam Killian <vitki at bonius.com> wrote:

> Paul Johnson wrote:
>  I did not break OSM.  IMO, Pennsylvania is no more a "region" than it is
> a "nation."  Given two equally wrong choices, I chose the one that would
> render better.
>
> If the consensus of the community  is that US states are regions, I'll
> see to it that they are fixed as quickly as my leisure time permits.

I don't think the issue is whether to consider states regions or nations.  I
think the issue is that "NCN" corresponds to a specific cycle network[1]
that is located in the UK.  Cycle routes in the US or anywhere else in the
world are not a part of this network and shouldn't be tagged as such.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Cycle_Network

Dylan