[Talk-us] Uploading Shapefiles to OSM

Spencer Riddile riddile_spencer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 04:19:22 GMT 2009

I've been researching ways to upload public domain shapefiles to OSM.  Is there anyone experienced doing this?  Two examples of shapefiles I would like to upload include bus stops (points) and building footprints (polygons).

Regarding uploading a points shapefile . . could I convert that to either a csv or gpx file and upload?

Thanks for you help.

Spencer