[Talk-us] gnis:reviewed=no & map features

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:09:31 BST 2009

Hi,
if you can put the list of features along with the corrisponding OSM
tag to a wiki page, this would be helpful :)
(then i can help match features & cross-check to what i have)

i'm opting NOT to use the tag "geobase:reviewed=no"
(perhaps someone can convince me otherwise?)
Here's why;
The default would be "no" upon import.
I'm using the tags "acquition_technique" where most of it is "vector
data" so its easy to tell the reviewed level.
Also, the date data was acquered, is there too.
The fact that the address/phone/website tags arnt listed does give it away.
I'm wondering what the concensus was on how necessary it was to add that tag?
Did it help with filtering?
My guess is that it would just add more work.
As people would be going through the data anyway and fixing that they can.

Thanks
Sam