[Talk-us] Reminder U.S. Chapter Working Group Call Tomorrow

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 1 22:41:53 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the U.S. Chapter Call is tomorrow at 5 P.M. PST/8 P.M
EST.

If you are interested in participating please add your name to the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_Statesas
well as review the agenda there and the draft rules for incorporation.
 The main goal of tomorrows call is to divide in to committees so we can
work on the needs of the U.S. Chapter.

The call in number is: 218-486-3891 x 663610833
*
*
If you are unable to call in tomorrow but interested in participating list
your name on the wiki as well.  We will be having weekly calls every Monday
as we continue to get organized.
*
*
Look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

-Kate Chapman