[Talk-us] Super Wal-Mart Tag

Thea Clay thea at cloudmade.com
Thu Nov 12 20:49:46 GMT 2009

Hi,
I have a random question... does anyone have suggestions for how I would correctly tag a Super Wal-Mart? I read through the wiki but there didn't appear to be a tag that fit.

The store in question has a 1.) a full grocery store with bakery/deli/produce/dry goods, 2.) a full service hair and nail salon, 3.) clothes and typical random household items, 4.) a pharmacy, 5.) a full service car lube and tire shop, 6.) an opthamologist and RX glasses shop, 7.) a garden center/nursery, 8.) a gas station and 9.) a Subway sandwich shop. All of these sub-stores are located within the same building and are part of Wal-Mart, not multiple stores located in a strip mall. Scary right :) Is this tagged as one store (which it is in reality) or multiple specialty shops?

To complicate matters, there is a difference between a Super Wal-Mart and regular Wal-Mart/Target/Big Box Store. And Super Wal-Marts all seem to have slightly different variations on the types of shops they have in each store.

Best, Thea