[Talk-us] No right turn on red

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Thu Nov 12 23:39:23 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Dale Puch <dale.puch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would have to side with not tagging them.  This is a timming restriction,
> not a navigation one.

Navigation is not the only purpose of OSM data :).

> I see no piratical use for the information on the map.

If you could build a really comprehensive database of this type of
information it might have some uses - for example comparing the
frequency of car crashes at such intersections compared to other
intersections.

But if you're only going to tag one or two...  Make something up, that
doesn't collide or interfere with anything else, and document it - I
won't complain :).