[Talk-us] Super Wal-Mart Tag

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Fri Nov 13 08:53:10 GMT 2009

The semi colon approach has been a method in use for many years now, but it's generally avoided. Unfortunately we don't have database normalisation with our tagging system. The Keys must be unique. Previous version of the API allowed keys that were not unique, however nothing used it as the editors generally didn't support it, and it would give unpredictable results when coming to things like rendering, as either one would be used.

Shaun