[Talk-us] Karlruhe Scheme addressing ways from 2009 TIGER data

Stellan Lagerstrom lagerstrom at blindsight.com
Sun Nov 15 04:13:42 GMT 2009

Apollinaris Schoell wrote:

> even SteveC isn't accepted as dictator. how would anyone listen to my
> dictatorship

Dave was probably reacting to the wording. The phrase is often used when
making a promise or threat, as in "That's just not happening while I'm
in charge."

I interpreted  the "That's just not happening." as simply a pessimistic
view of the likelihood of it getting done; "People will not find it easy
and interesting to fix up lots of bad TIGER addressing data."

Just my $.02
/Stellan