[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] OSM Mentioned in NYTimes

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:05:58 GMT 2009

Awesome!
(I was going to get the article tommorow (today), as there is a 1 day delay
before it makes its way to Vancouver Island, (and take a photo of it, happy
you beet me too it) :)

Usually (IMO) for getting articles, i'd scan the top & bottom section of the
front page, as well as the header & footer of the 2nd page,

If it needs to be on 4 pages it's fine, as long as its all together in the
same document.
(OpenOffice Draw does it easily) (putting it landscape orientation, i think
it would work?)

That way, the source is properly identified. (at least that's how i remember
it from school)

I noticed that its possible to contact Miguel Helft directly to notify that
a copy is being used to show on the wiki.openstreetmap.org site in the
'archives' section. Using the NYT website, (and to thank for the article)
:)

Maybe you'd like todo that Paul?

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/h/miguel_helf/index.html?inline=nyt-per

Cheers,