[Talk-us] Characterizing Systematic Errors in Hawaii and US Pacific Island Data

Scott Atwood scott.roy.atwood at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:05:44 BST 2009

I'm completely unfamiliar with the process of importing TIGER data.  Is it
possible to import only a subset of the TIGER data, such as that
corresponding to the county/state/US boundaries at 3 miles?  Can we verify
that the 2008 TIGER data has the correct geodetic datum for Hawaiʻi?  And if
both of these are true, what do we need to do to actually accomplish the
import?

-Scott

--
Scott Atwood

Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia.  ~H.G. Wells